How much does the service cost?
- Individual session (1 hour) – from 1st May 2022 – $150 per hour
- Group session (1 hour – 3 participants required maximum) – $50 per participant
- 1.5 hour and 30 minute sessions available on request based on individual needs
- Individual session – NDIS Participant (1 hour) – $55 per hour.
- Small groups (up to 3 NDIS participants max) can also be arranged and the fee is $50 per person/per hour.
- Support Staff Coaching, Training and/or Debriefing – $150 per hour (individual or small group)
- Half day and full day workshops for larger groups available (including service providers and staff) (pricing available on request)
- Individual – $150 per hour
- Couple – $75 per hour
- Small Group – $50 per person (minimum 3 and maximum 4 participants)
- Travel fees may also apply
Do you do group counselling?
Yes, the group must have 3 people. The cost per participant is $50 per person.
How long will I need the counselling for?
Initially, we will sign a contract for 6 to 12 sessions and review after 3 sessions to see how you’re going. You can cease at any time with appropriate notice. Or we can extend the contract if we need more sessions.
How long does a session take?
Sessions run for an hour however if an hour is too long for you, we can book you for half an hour. If you have more complex communication needs, longer sessions can be set up by request.
How do I know if counselling is for me?
At Support Suite, we take a person-centred individualised approach to supporting you as everyone is unique. We understand that it can be a daunting experience if you’ve never done counselling before. We suggest you avail of the complimentary 30 minutes initial session. All information discussed will be treated confidentially.
Do you see NDIS participants?
Yes. We are able to provide support to Plan managed and Self Managed NDIS participants. We are not a registered provider for NDIA Managed Participants.
Do you charge if there’s a cancellation?
If you let us know prior to 3pm the day before, there is no charge. If not, you will be charged half the session price. Full details will be provided in your Counselling Contract.
Where are you located?
Support Suite relocated to Mudgee in Regional NSW from Wednesday 23rd December 2020. This means that we are no longer be seeing clients face to face at the consult room in Wolli Creek from Tuesday 22nd December 2020. Face to face consultations in the Mudgee region can be arranged at a venue convenient to the client. (travel fees may apply)
Online and phone sessions will still be available to any client accessing throughout NSW.
How are sessions conducted?
Support Suite provides phone and video conferencing sessions via a secure online platform to any client accessing throughout NSW. From 23rd December, face to face sessions in the Mudgee region will be available – please contact for further details.
Are sessions confidential?
Yes. We value your privacy. By law, we have to keep your information private and confidential, and stored appropriately. There are certain obligations as a counsellor, however, where we are obliged to breach confidentiality as follows:
- If we think you are at risk of harm to yourself or to someone else.
- Your notes are subpoenaed by court of law
- Or somebody requests your information and you have fully consented for us to pass that over.
How do I pay?
Payments can be made by in the following ways:
- Direct Deposit
You will be invoiced for all sessions and terms for payment are strictly 7 days.
Do you use Interpreters?
If you need a language interpreter, please phone TIS National on 13 14 50. Let the operator know your preferred language and that you want to speak to Nicole at Support Suite on 0415741201.
I have private health insurance, can I get a rebate?
Some private health insurance companies offer members rebates for counselling services if you have the appropriate policy. Support Suite is a recognised provider of counselling services with Medibank Private (Provider No A120101H) and AHM (Provider No 21219746), however you should check with them to ensure you hold the relevant eligible policy. For more information about other rebates, you should ask your private health insurance agency.
Book your FREE 30-minute consultation