Are you a counsellor looking to build your knowledge and confidence in supporting people with disability?
Support Suite’s vision is to empower, mentor and support counsellors to make it easier for people with disability, their families and carers to access quality, individualised and person-centred counselling support.
We want to partner with like-minded counsellors with a passion to support people with disability to join our specialist counselling community. We are focussed on building relationships with and nurturing our counsellors to achieve their highest possible growth and development. Our counsellors can focus on building their knowledge and confidence to provide quality support to people with disability, whilst we take care of administrative processes and provide guidance and opportunities for growth.
The following are key requirements expectations of the role:
- A commitment and passion to support the mental health and quality of life of people with disability their families and carers.
- Minimum Diploma Qualified with full registration with a peak industry body such as Australian Counselling Association.
- Own ABN & Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Federal Police Check and Working with Children check.
- First Aid Certificate
- Completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation modules
- Access to your own laptop or computer with internet connectivity.
- Ability to work competently and independently with diverse and complex clients.
- Ability to create meaningful connections and trusting relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing comprehensive reports and client case notes.
In return Support Suite offers:
- Management of client referrals and associated administration, including client invoicing
- Flexibility to manage your own client load and hours of work
- Weekly mentoring and monthly training to support your counselling practice & to equip you with the tools, skills and resources to provide effective counselling to people with disability
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reduced rate clinical supervision for Level 1 & 2 Counsellors (from November 2023)
- Experienced clinicians and new graduates welcome
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please contact Nicole for further information:
P 0415 741 201